Monokote cementitious fireproofing offers many significant advantages to the archetect, owner, applicator and building occupant.
- Proven in-place performance
- Low in-place cost
- Fast, efficient application
- UL fire tested and factory inspected
- Building Code compliant (ICBO, SBCCI, BOCA, ICC)
Monokote Fireproofing is a cementitious spray-applied material, was developed by Grace Construction Products to provide high fire resistance with fast, reliable application and low in-place cost. Monokote is easily spray-applied directly to steel, concrete and other substrates requiring fire protection. It is a single component, mill-mixed plaster which requires only the addition of water on the job site to form a consistent, pumpable slurry.
HiBAR Spray-Applied Fire-Resistive Material (SFRM)
HiBAR is a ULC listed, spray applied semi cementitious mineral fibre insulation, for fire rating structural steel. HiBAR also has thermal and acoustical properties. It can be spray applied over rigid structural substrates and exterior of partition walls. It provides acoustical treatment for ceilings and walls in noisy production areas or large rooms such as gymnasiums or swimming pools where both sound absorption and aesthetic enhancement is desired. Condensation control is also provided on exposed structural components that are in contact with cold exterior surfaces.
- Spray-applied fireproofing for use over rigid structural substrates such as open web steel joists, beams, colums, floor/ceiling assemblies and exterior or partition wall units.
- Thermal insulation for prefabricated mental buildings, corrugated metal roof assemblies, underside of concrete slabs and masonary or metal wall assemblies.
- Spray-applied acoustical treatment for ceilings and upper walls in noisy production areas or in large rooms such as gymnasiums or swimming pools where both sound absorption and aesthetic enhancement is desired.
- Spray-applied treatment to provide condensation control on exposed structural components that are in contact with cold exterior surfaces.